Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little things make me happy

Today is really a great day for me.. ha! I just pop into Best Denki at Compass Point and hope to meet someone kind from Osim that can let me sit on their massage chair since I have been suffering backache a week ago. Good enough, I met this woman in her 30s from Philippine. She was attending a customer when I asked her permission to sit on the U Yoyo. It was really comfortable and relaxing. She was asking me then what is my budget, and I just told her I had just graduated and is looking for a job. Ha! We then talked about her one year experience in Singapore. I was so surprised when got to know that she was a banker and human resource officer in her country. Having a husband who is a lawyer with three kids, she came all da way here to earn extra cash hoping to give her family a better life. I was so evil enough to ask her to switch job thinking that her status is not meant for Osim. But yeah, she has a contract to serve. Well, was really having a nice chat with her. She is friendly and ask me to pray hard for a better life. yeah, so coincidence she is a Cahtholic and we have the same surname too. Well, I hope she will find her way and earn big bucks too. Little things like this really makes me happy. Or perhaps, a life satisfaction..

No comments: