Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally, I received their call, asking me to go down and sign the LOA. Before this, I was so worried that I won't pass the pre-employment screening though I knew I will have 99% chances to pass it. Still, there is a 1% of being rejected though they had verbally confirmed you. God has really answered my call. I pray hard, let him to decide which direction should I be heading to. And he decided that I should take up the bank one rather than a recruitment agency. Well, I will have loads to learn. I will need to change my attitude, be more confident and work hard to strive for the best. All the best Raymond!!! You are now ready to embark on the next phase of your life. Be serious and focus in everything that you are doing.

2 comments:

鱼尾诗 said...

This is so great Raymond!! :) Here's wishing you a very bright future in the banking industry :))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!