Saturday, August 30, 2008

A great ending for myself as a student

Temasek Hall commencement dinner!! I went to my hall dinner on last Thursday. It was so cool and fun at the same time to go back as alumni to visit my fellow friends. I guessed it is a "must" or usual practice or so, people will be asking have you found a job? What are you doing now? People will be distributing name cards among themselves. We were served wine in Main TV lounge and watched Hall Life Video done by Tech Crew, my beloved committee that I joined since year one. This year, I supposed the turn out was slightly more compared to last year. Well in anyway, let the pictures show everything..LOL.. It was really fun to watch back convo video...to relfect the past.



Me and the caterer.. He always tell me (kah ki lai ahh!!!) 'help yourself with the food' LOL!!

Me and all my graduated friends


David, Nabeh and me



from the left, architect, pharmacist, banker, banker




Me and the future civi






Me and Alvin, 20th JCRC's president. Thanks for all the help during Tech Crew










Friends 4eva





SQ air stewardess and I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.