Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st after the 200th

And this is my 1st entry after the 200th entry.

On this day, I am glad because I finally got a job offer. For the past 3 months, I have been wondering what kind of company that I will work with. I have been mentally stressed and feeling so useless for not contributing to the society ever since graduation. And finally, I will be working with an IT manpower outsourcing company. This company is kinda new, just 2 years old and it is expanding. So, I hope I will be able to pick up fast and move on.

Upon signing the appointment letter, I went down to the Supreme Court in City Hall to translate my birth cert and O-Level cert. And so happen, I forgot to bring out my Swiss Army knife, and I thought the police officer there gonna confiscate it. But I managed to get it back after I passed my documents to the translator. And I got to pay SGD36 for this translation. Argh!!, my pocket got burnt again !!

I am going down to ICA to settle my PR application on Monday. Hopefully everything goes smooth sailing.

On this day, I also would like to thank God for carrying me through all the anxieties and I feel your blessings. Thank you to DD who has been supportive enough throughout this 3 months period. And of course to my best friend and my buddies, thank you for being there, thank you for your moral support that keep asking me not to give up. You know who you are.... :)

Thanks of course to the company that willing to give me the opportunity. I will work hard.

1 comment:

鱼尾诗 said...

Congrats!!! Jia you!!