Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It has been a month since I last updated this diary. Many things happened throughout this whole month. There have been ups and downs and I am still surviving till now. Outings with friends and family are those happy moments. Logging error are those nightmares I faced every now and then especially txn that give losses to the comp. Somehow, I am grateful to my cluster head for her kindness, for her understanding. When I was so upset in the office, her smile really made me want to carry on with my work despite all the pressures from left and right. And now, I can tell, I had learnt from my mistakes. I will not repeat it again. Family outing in Singapore was great. I hope all of them enjoyed. Well, we shall go for cruise next Dec. No promise, but I shall try to make it.

Congrats to my youngest sister for her excellent result in her PMR. We are so proud of you and I can tell that she will be the smartest among the 4 of us.

Year 2009, a year that rather bad for me as Oxen according to the Fehngshui. I shall do my best for the coming year.
**Shoutout> I want a Nikon D60!!!!!****

No comments: