Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend

Not really a boring weekend for me this week. Yesterday, I went to Expo, hoping to find a printer for myself since my old one which has followed me for more than 3 years finally can't stand me anymore when it generate sparks after i switched it on. Out of budget, I did not buy it. In stead, meeting up Min Fung and went down to Orchard. Oh yea, got some goodies from the credit card I signed up to0. I got an iron from Diners Club.

Had dinner in Seoul Garden. Min Fung's type, must buffet. Haha!! Had some sightseeing around Orchard. There is this event, where the MC will ask the "superlative" adjective to go on stage and who wins will get a prize. We were saying, if he called who has the biggest stomach, then we must go up. Hahah!!Yes! we bite our finger, he called!! but we did not go up since there's a guy who has a really big stomach which we can't compare ourselve to him.

Today, I went Tampines Mall to redeem Delifrance food from the remaining rebates. Saw some CC's event going on. How I wish I could spend my free time doing PA with a company. Argh!! just lazy to find out.

I watched back 7th Tech Crew flash individual assignment... LOL!!! Laugh till my jaw dropped. Funny ideas. But i guessed they had put in their fullest efforts.

No comments: