Sunday, October 12, 2008

It was a pretty good Saturday I guessed for this week to relieve myself from work stress.Woke up in the morning and do some spring- cleaning for my room. Had lunch with my best friend and some crazy walk around in the east. Perhaps in the future, we can move to central and so on. LOL! Maybe I should consider to buy a bicycle so that I can do some cycling over the weekend too to places like JB, Mandai, etc.
Anyway, Monday gonna be a workday again. My PR application has been approved and I need to do some medical checkup again since the company does not borne the fee for me. Am gonna do it in my hometown for the sake of lower cost.
FX has been very much volatile nowadays, is it time to play in FX currencies? Who can tell me whats gonna happen and which one shd I buy? LOl!!

No comments: