Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hari Raya at home

It has been 2 weeks I left this diary. For the whole week of last week, I am glad to spend it at home with my family. It was in conjunction with China National Day that my department got a week of Public Holiday.

I was really nice to stay at home. Mummy will take care of me, cook nice food for me. I drove around the town, visited every shopping malls (there are 5 altogether I guessed) shopped for groceries that I wanted to bring out here. Thank you daddy for making such a nice cabinet for me to place my TV and radio.

Hari Raya celebration was quite good. I attended our CM's open house. It was my first time spending this festive season in Malacca since I came over to Singapore 4 years ago.

I went to the opticion to get a spectacle for myself since I need to stare at the computer for 14 hours a day. Work wise, I hope I will be a good banker one day. Am learning, learning and learning and hopefully it will have a stop for this process where I do not need to learn and be an expert.

I love my room very much now. Its like my own home. I feel so comfortable with it.
Got to sleep now. Bye world. Tomorrow is another working day or perhaps in another 10 hours..

No comments: