Friday, September 5, 2008

Things that happen in this week

1.One working week has gone. This week's salary is easily earned. Go to work at 11am, lunch at 12.30 and leave at 6.30pm. Its kinda relax for this week cos I am still in the learning phase. My username and password is here with me. But, the applications and program that I am supposed to use is still not installed in my computer, so, just gonna wait. At the same time, I feel so bad that I could not help the rest of the team mates. Adeline and Kristine have to "bao" everything when Brenda is on her 2 weeks of annual leave. How I wish I could pick up everything in one day and start to do work. This job is not difficult. It just requires some basic understanding of finance and econs knowledge..

2. At the same time, I just sent Calvin off for his one-week flight in Auckland and Melbourne. Human are always emotional, not to exclude the both of us. LOL!! Hope to see you bro..

3. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I had a hard time sleeping. My heart was so painful. I can't tell how does it feel to have a heart attack. It has been a while, this pain. Its on and off. One of these days, I was lying down on the bed and think what if I sleep and I can't wake up anymore the next day to work. I will be leaving behind so many things. The people whom I love, the things that I still don't have the chance to enjoy, the places that I still not have been to, the goals that I still yet to achieve. I will leave this world with thousand of regrets. I keep wondering, whats wrong with my heart. Due to obes? Must be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pain is a signal that something is wrong. You should go for a medical check-up. This type of money can't be saved.

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe one day..