Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hall Food + NUS

I went to Raffles Hall and have dinner with my best friend. Kinda miss hall food now though I once hated hall food. The feeling is so different when you get to eat with friends in hall and chit chat about things that we went through for the day. I missed those days too when I will always be the first one to pack food at 5.30pm, just to catch the channel 8 show which starts around this time. The best thing is, I get to choose the dishes I want since I know the caterer so well. (oops!! am I supposed to include this?) Anyway, it was really fun to stay in hall especially if you are a foreigner and you are able to call it your second home.

Yes! I had graduated, but it was my first time visiting Raffles hall. I realised they have a snooker table. I love that!! How come my hall oes not have that? sigh! It was my first time went around CFA though I have pretty much friends in there. Well, let's see where will I be going to places in NUS for the first time again. I saw people playing angklung too. It came across my mind that NUS people hold pretty much activities at night too. Sigh!! had a sense of regret again!

No comments: