Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Meticulous, Accuracy and Speed

Time flies. That's all I could say. 3 years in NUS, 3months struggling for a job and it has been 3 months since i started my first office job. At this time of crisis, its really tough to secure for a job. I am thankful to secure it just before the storm hit the globe. I guess every jobs in the market will have the take away for the employee, be it marketing, sales or desk-bound. I admit, this job is rather desk-bound but it really depends how we look at it. It may be bored at a time, but it maybe also challenging especially if we keep going to a higher level. I do get nightmares too especially after what had happened recently where it involved the usage of the company's P&L. I could just asked myself sometimes, "what other mistakes I have not committed yet, please commit it once shot, once and for all." I admit, I am really careless sometimes, not meticulous. But i guess, all these make me grow. All I need is time and blessings from God.

I only manage to treat my family from my second pay due to some liabilities that I need to settle using all of my first month pay. How demoralize!!Argh!! Went home two weeks ago to clear my annual leave and I did alot of shopping. LOL!!

My last annual leave is coming soon. 17-19 of this month and I guess I am not home this time. My brother is having his STPM and I shall not give him extra pressure. Maybe, I shall do a short trip or so to Batam or Bintan. Depends, if I have any "kaki's" to go with me, if not, shall stay at home and shop in singapore.OMG!!! shop in Singapore!! I guess all the staff in that company like to travel when they have to take their long compliance leave. I shall have mine next year, planning to bring both my mum and dad to China.

And yes!!, my ultimate goal now is to clear my super-heavy loaded debts which suck almost half of my pay every month. How I wish there is a good soul who can pay for me a lump sum and I will repay the soul monthly with a flat interest rate which is higher than the time deposit and lower than my loan's interest. haha!!! Win-win situation isn't it??

No comments: