Friday, August 8, 2008

Things that happen today

1. I went down to Fujitsu headquarter at Henderson Road. Along the way to the company, I saw what everyone is saying now about the Henderson Wave. I guess it is interesting that I would want to go there one day. I did not manage to change the lower casing for my laptop. They told me that I have to pay SGD200 for it. But I managed to change the battery due to its low life span. The customer officer who served me was very sweet and nice. Dianah was her name, from ITE and she is undergoing attachment in that company.

2. Then I went to NIE to watch their project runway. I saw many VXes and speakers setup around that remind me about those time in hall. I saw Huilin too, my hallmate who is in NIE now. Their project run way is just like my hall's DnD except that their costume was made out of items that symbolizes Singapore in conjunction with National Day.

3. Rag day this year was not too bad for my hall, Temasek Hall. We won "creativity and originality award" Not too bad, at least we won something. Congrats raggers..

4. Finally, to rap up my day, I went with DD and her sister to Cycle and Carriage to collect their car. It is a nice car though. But just now, we found out that the heater button can't be disabled. It will cause the solar film to get melted.

No comments: