Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I knew this day will come, as I had told DD long long time before. I told you before, money is everything, money is king, money is also evil that can spoil a relationship. It may be just a childish story but when you experienced it, you will feel how painful it is just like a needle being poke directly into your heart. You told me you will not let money spoil everything and you don't believe what I had told you before my experience. It is the same. It will repeat again, for human nature, human reactions are the same towards money. Money do not care either educated or non educated person. It will harm you if it wants. Don't worry, I will repay what I had owe. I know and understand what is called "there is no free lunch in this world"
People really show their honesty when they are angry. This is where they tell out everything what has been kept in their heart all this while.

Sad.. sad.. sad..

No comments: